🥜 Meet Salted Peanut
Our Salted Peanut Recovery hero.
Crunchy, salty, buttery, rich and clean.
This total dreamboat of a bar is the first in our Recover line, designed to be eaten after intense mental or physical effort.
When you're feeling depleted and you're ready to recharge - or you just feel like you need a hug from someone with big arms - this is your dude.
He's got vitamins, minerals, greens, healthy fats and plant protein to give your body exactly what it needs, in just a few bites.
He's got superfoods and adaptogens that conform to your brain and body's needs in real time, balancing hormones, combatting stress, stabilizing nerves and promoting recovery.
When you enjoy a Recover bar you are fueling your body with:
- 10g Easily digestible plant protein to help your muscles recover
- A handful of dark leafy greens
- Whole food sugars to energize you without the crash
- Ashwagandha to: reduce stress, promote well-being, calm the nervous system and regulate cortisol
- Chaga to balance energy, reduce fatigue, combat inflammation, and immune system supercharger
- Brain healthy omegas
- Fiber to keep ya regular and love on your microbiome
- And he always tastes damn delicious
Here's what you're NOT getting:
- Brown rice syrup (a primary ingredient in most popular bars)
- Chemicals, fillers, preservatives or additives
- Refined sugars, sugar syrups or sugar alcohols
- Soy, palm oil or random animal products
- Gluten or random grains
- Shelf-stable crap
He's made with the highest quality whole foods from organic, sustainable sources without fillers, any added sugar or shelf-stable crap.
You may not have a masseuse or a sauna blanket, but your body will thank you for having this creamy, dreamy, peanuty sun of a gun in your back pocket. 🤠
*At Send Bars we are all about real food. Which is why our bars are powdered by the amazing foods Mother Nature provided. While they are jam packed with minerals, vitamins, protein, healthy omegas, fiber and more. They are not a meal replacement. Food is delicious and amazing – so make sure you also enjoy proper well balanced meals for an optimal day.
Want some recipes? Head to our social for some of our faves!