Meet Lemon Cherry, our perfect Perform bar.
She's sweet, tart, zingy, crunchy and bright.
Lemon Cherry is the first bar in our Perform line designed to pack a powerful punch of nutrient dense ingredients that keep you energized, alert and firing quickly - with zero jitters or crash.
Designed to be eaten before/during hard workouts, stressful work days and everything in between. She will slap you on the butt and shout Go Get 'Em Tiger just when you need it most.
Chock full of vitamins, minerals, greens, healthy fats and plant protein to give your body exactly what it needs, in just a few bites. Her performance-oriented superfoods and adaptogens conform to your brain and body's needs in real time, increasing your tolerance for stress and physical output.
When you enjoy a Perform bar you are fueling your body with:
- 8g of easily digestible plant protein
- A handful of dark leafy greens
- Whole food sugars that give you clean burning energy with no crash
- Cordyceps to support stress, and sustain energy
- Lion’s Mane to sharpen focus, enhance clarity and spark creativity
- Turmeric to help combat inflammation while you send
- Brain healthy omegas
- Fiber to keep your microbiome happy
- And real freaking food
Here's what you're NOT getting:
- Brown rice syrup (a primary ingredient in most popular bars)
- Chemicals, fillers, preservatives or additives
- Refined sugars, sugar syrups or sugar alcohols
- Soy, palm oil or random animal products
- Gluten or random grains
- Shelf-stable crap
She's made with the highest quality whole foods from organic, sustainable sources without fillers, any added sugar or shelf-stable crap.
And always tastes damn delicious. You deserve to eat healthy & feel great without sacrificing taste.
*Our bars are powdered by the amazing foods Mother Nature provided. While they are jam packed with minerals, vitamins, protein, healthy omegas, fiber and more. They are not a meal replacement. Food is delicious and amazing – so make sure you also enjoy proper well balanced meals for an optimal day.
Want some recipes? Here are some of our faves.